tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

4.9.09

the latest ME

hello readers,im Shiela. im 17teen. currently staying in Kajang&&possibly will move the hell out to KL or etc next year. im still a student,a catering student in SMTertSetapak,KL. its been two years studying craps in that crappy school. hope all of those suffering are worth my time:DD dont have a big brother or sister&&thats why i cant take orders from anyone. i enjoy any kind of music depends on my mood.im not that adorable, stinkin rich&snob kind of girl. im just a simple,normal girl thats trying to give everyone a piece of my mind:) im totally friendly,feel free to aproach me ,i wont mind at all. i have tons of flaws,physical&mentaly as well:DD so,as u can see, im just interested in improving myself than trying to be perfect. i do learn alot from my mom&dad. i did lots of mistake before & im proud of it cause it made me who i am right now:) im not the serious kind of type. always wanted to be a party animal since i was six,maybe someday lahh:) its pretty obvious that im not that innocent & i dont care. piss off. i'll enjoy every inch of my life to the fullest in anyway that i like to.

my life do have ups and down.got disapointed by someone important&dumps me a few month ago.&&i cant deny that im a bit stupid for letting my guard down when i was with that son of a bitch. fyi,i wont stop calling him as son a bitch cause his mother is a bitch!fucker. then my life started to suxx. cant concentrate on my studies,cant eat well fyi,ive lost 5kg taw. felt like the world is crushing on me&i cant do anything about it.

but no worries,i found someone dah pun. better. a thousand times better. i've change myself for the better. ive learned my lesson,not to trust a person too much. im totally gonna study hard for up coming SPM. cant wait for my new improve life next year. i know its gonna be fun,i can feel it:) my life is kind of stable&comfortable rite now,i have my bf,my friends,my torchlight phone:DD,my lappy&the whole world for me to enjoy:)
fyi,i dont care what other girls think about me, you can pretend to be perfect as much as you want but you're still a looser who cant appreciate life as much as i do.

*sorry for insulting too much,i just cant help myself:DD
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment