tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

3.9.09

just got back from school

maybe i'll get a C for my English cause i pretty much write about craps for my essay.haha. hope my literature paper marks could save my gred or i'll kill myself. things gets more crappy when hard,solid,painfull rain starts to pour just when i reach Ampang. uhh,soaking wet. my papers,pencil box,handphone,money&&my uniform,hancoor. thank God my handphone is alright. my mum ask me to cook something cause theres no appertizer for berbuke nnt. uhh,mls. hate eating at my house. that head chef wannabe wont let me cook anything when shes around. sdap sgt ar kaw msk?tawar lah kot. huhh. im just annoyed.totally annoyed. pegi lah suruh head chef wannabe tuh msk. shes the ultimate iron chef rite.haha.
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment