tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

2.9.09

my 128th post

for those who are wondering lah.the number means nothing pun actually. i just dont know what to write on the title,thats all.
btw,everything went soo well today. i took my BM2&&PMBT trial paper today&it was great.whoot.whoot:)
i maybe get atleast a C for both paper lah. cant believe i actually can get good greds with reading.duhh?haha.
since its fasting month,they let us 'free' a lil early.the school is like a 12hours prison taw tak. uhh,havent read any of my literature yet. yes yes,tomorow is English paper.haha.
i suxx at writing essay&&as u can see,my English pun pretty much broken:DD
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment