tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

18.8.09

sweet sweet o' bucket of sunshine:)

we've been texting 24hours for the past few days. its not that im complaining or anything. i dont mind at all. it pretty shows that he cares lah kot. the only thing that kept a little distance between me and him is my trust. afraid. a freaking total nightmare if.if he lied to me.ever. such a perfect relationship but yet,i cant put my hopes too high. deep deep down in my heart,i still hate men. a bunch of bullshits.

other than that, SPM is just around the corner baii! and another 13days till trial. gile babi. i havent started on anyhthing kot.i think. im still preparing. studying while walking on a treadmill. great rite??haha. kept me from falling to sleep kot. efektif:)
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment