tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

8.7.09

sekarang

i've been trying and trying to meet and get to know somebody or anybody new.trust me,its hard.i hate it when i have to start all over again.knowing a new guy and start a new friendship with some guy is hard.hate it! i'm still single after a few trials.huh.its not that i cant live without a partner its just that i really need someone important right now to support me all the way to the big day(SPM).


yea,i admit.i am a bit choosy.but hey,its my right and besides,i'm a bit phobia about picking the right one since 'u know what' happened.but really lah,i dont even love him anymore and i dont even know him anymore,so theres nothing to be worry about.

really,i dont love him anymore but i miss calling him Teddy.i miss those moments.

I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL RELIVE THOSE MOMENTS WITH SOMEBODY NEW THATS MUCH MUCH BETTER THEN HIM.amin:)

please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment