tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

10.7.09

if u're reading this,whitch i think u will eventualy..

thanks for making me thinking of you.for making me love you. for making me hard to forget you.
thanks for making me meroyan over you. thanks for making me went through all of those trouble for nothing. thanks for waisting my feelings for you. thanks for playing me like a fool. thanks for leaving me without feeling guilty to yourself.
AND THE BIGEST THANKS OF ALL IS FOR LEAVING ME WITHOUT A REASON OR SAYING I LOVE YOU.THANKS ALOT.

please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment