tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

30.4.09

the perfect boy,in no specific order

i can have a great,not mediocre,time with. gives me my space,for real. has good sense of style. wears shorts but not those tight ones. doesnt try to stop me from doing what i want. accepts help when he needs it. wont force me into doing things i dont feel like doing. isnt crazy insecure. isnt horribly posessive or jealousy driven. can talk proper English. doesnt molest me in the middle of the mall. can take some criticism. supports me and my decisions. doesnt let his friends tell him what to do. directly answers questions when i ask them.
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment