tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

28.4.09

lost him.gonna miss him.gila meroyan aku.

a few days ago,my cat 'kuceng' been acting wierd.i ment wierd as in,he didnt eat at all,he keeps dissapearing&he s only around at night.i know he was teribly sick cause he vomits alot.i'm totally worried sick bout him.i kept crying thinking of him.



today.
once i've got back from school,i've noticed that he wasnt around.so i've searched for him around the neighbourhood.hmm.he was never to be found.till this very second i'm writing this blog.he was my first ever cat and i will never forget him.his face with his one of a kind look.his degil attitude.the way he lay on my bed beside me when i'm doing my stuff on the laptop.his big appetite.wish that i could kiss him goodbye for the last time.



*28th/April/2009*
Kuceng
in memories.

please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment