tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

17.1.11

there's always the first for everything

this unfortunate afternoon,i caught him lying to me bout him going to one of his friend's party on the other night. i was on my fb when i saw his number one fan posted a tagged wall post saying that he&&a few of his friends attended her bday party. sampai sesat lah konon. babi. as far as i remembered, on that night,he did said that he's heading to mosyi's bday party and saying that they got a bit lost. which is kindda fishy cause he & his friends always celebrates thier bday around KelanaJaya shj. &&when i ask him 'hwo could u get lost?where is the party actually at?',he didnt answer&changed the topic.

i usually dont care bout my bf lying to me cause most of my ex bf are just a bunch of useless unmature boys. but faez is SUPPOSED to be different. since the beginning of our realationship,i've always looked at him as a responsible man rather than just a nice guy. &now,caught him lying to me bout some stupid bday party has changed the point of view of our relationship. he could be lying to me any time about anything. i wont trust him anymore. perhaps,he'd not that kind of 'different guy' that i've been looking for. im sick&tired of being sick thinking about someone thats not really helping me much. i'll just go where the flow takes me cause im tired of rowing my boat.

please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment