tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

7.11.09

a note to God

Hmm,first of all,im totally greatfull for what i have&what u gave to me. i really am. &i hope it stays with me forever. thank you for letting us know each other. if it's wasnt for U,we wouldnt be this happy&this perfect together. oh dear God,pls let us stay this happy&never ever let anything get into between us. i couldnt afford to loose someone that dear to me again. pls let me forget that son of a bitch. i cant keep lying to myself. pretending. grief is still terselit somewhere in me. it'll show sooner or later. &i think it's now. otherwise i wouldnt be crying rite now right? the way he treated me,the way he said that he hated me. urghh,hate u more fucker. i hope G wouldnt have the heart to do the same thing. again,im very thankfull. his perfect round eyes together with his smile,it's unforgettable. the way he touch me. the way he ask me if im okay. i hope he stays that way. cant imagine how my life turn out to be if i didnt met him. i know im not a good girl but U still sprinkles me with Ur gifts. wonderfull gifts. such a wonderfull life U gave me. such a wonderfull family U gave me.such wonderfull friends U gave me. such a suckish Ex U gave me for a teaching me a lesson. that son of a bitch once said that i'll never like someone for who he is cause nothing is perfect for me. well,u're damn wrong sukka.


*forgive me for i've sinned
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment