tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

25.10.09

celebrating

tomorow is his bday but we celebrated a lil early cause my mom wont let me go out on weekdays. but its okay. i finally hands the present to him after a month keeping it. we had a totally AWSOME time together yesterday. we watched Ninja. WARNING!IT IS HIGHLY BORING&FULL OF CATSHIT. anyway, we still had a really fun time together. we headed back on 10p.m. i arrived at Kajang on 11.20p.m. hmm, im not gonna see him in a another 48days. im gonna miss him. really. gosh, never knew i'd love him this much. but its okay,it's just for a while. its not like i, not gonna see him forever rite? i have to spend a lil of my own time to mold my future rite. but still,its going to be a really tough&boring month. i just know it.
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment