tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

8.10.09

rehab

Baby Baby When we first met , I'd never felt something so strong .You were like my lover and my best friend All wrappted in one with a ribbon on it. And all of a sudden you went and left I didnt know how to follow. It's like a shock that spun me around And now my heart's dead .I feel so empty and hollow And I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you.Dont even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you? Its gonna take a miracle to bring me back .And you are the one to blame. And now I feel like ,You're the reason that Im thinking I dont wanna smoke on these cigarettes no more. I guess thats what i get for wishful thinking .Should've never let you enter my door. Next time you wanna go on and leave.. I should just let you go and do it .Cause now Im using like I bleed .Its like I checked in to rehab .And baby, you're my disease .Damn, aint it crazy when you're loveswept .You do anything for the one you love. Cause anytime you needed me, I'd be there. Its like you were my favorite drug. The only problem was that you were using me ,In a different way than I using you. But now that I know that its not meant to be .I gotta go, I gotta wean myself off of you .And I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you. Dont even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you? Its gonna take a miracle to bring me back And you are the one to blame.





rihana/rehab

please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment