tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

7.8.09

do i actually like him?

yes i do. i do freaking like him. love him. hes so fucking perfect for me. hes funny. makes me laugh 24/7:) hes so charming. hes not romantic but i know that he cares about me. serious shit,he has everything that i dream for my whole life. im so greatfull that i've found him. thank god. where has he been all this time?haha.knp aku tak kenal kaw awal2 ha? hes so fucking great and hes soo fucking mine:DD
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment