tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

7.8.09

angry about everything

im angry bout how me&hafiz turns out to be just friends at the end.im angry to know how he feels toward that girl. im angry bout how close SPM is right now. im angry about school,that motherfucker school is pushing me to the limit till i cant stand going there. im angry about me&my friends cant see each other much cause of SPM. i cant stand being angry this long. afraid of fall apart so im trying to get my head still. i dont want to breakdown again like last time. it was horrible&painfull for me. that son of a bitch Heid was such a pain in my ass. broke my freaking heart&left me alone without anyone for me to depend on. im so kind of lost back then. i kept searching like gile meroyan till i found Hafiz,i thought that he was the perfect one for me.the actual guy who can make me happy again. thats what i think on the begining. but when we got a little deeper,something gone abit wrong. then we sliped. lost it. haha. so damn close.

thinking&convincing myself that i'll never find a guy as nice&charming as Hafiz and thats when my thought are soo wrong. thats when i found Faez:) hes way wayy different then Hafiz or Heid. hes such a happening guy. a good looking guy. hes exactly what i've been dreaming about my whole life. his face. his jokes. love everything about him. hes the kind of bf who lets me fly free&be who im really am and supports me all the way without a doubt. hoping this could last forever, hoping we could get closer to each other each day. hoping for our faithfulness stands strong:)
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment