tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

21.7.09

we'll never be

huh.kecewe lg. adoi,ble ar aku nk dpt bf baru. yea,aku&Sidia tak dpt bersama. haha. tak leh poyo lg ayt aku? but its okay. he deserves someone better than me punn. die tuh baik, aku nie setan. takde jodoh lahh kot. but really arr die tuh best sgt. full of sense of humor,gentlemen.he doesnt make a drama instead,he tells the fucking truth. i could be really damn farking happy with someone like him but maybe God has a much better girl in store for him. i think i'm gonna be okay. besides, Haziq said that he has a new bf for me.haha. thats what friends for rite?:) hope i could like him just like i like Sidia. i find it hard for me to like at someone&start a relationship.

i've learned to not be too 'easy' with my feelings on boys.
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment