tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

19.7.09

ketemu someone td.hee

baru je blik nih:) aku tak nak dedahkan sape okee,cume akn gelarkan die disini sbg 'sidia'. well,aku pick him up&we went to Bangi. Sidia belanje Mcd&jln2 kejap sekitar situ. tuh je. aku taw date nih tak se-grand date korang tp bg aku tuh dah ckup memadai utk aku. yelah,aku ni bkn ank VIP nk kne lyn baik2 sgt. Sidia seems like a real gentlemen.he seems like a kind&nice boy. i kind of like him:) hes not too perfect but just right for my naked eye:) he has a great sense of humour. but he did remind me that he could be hot tempered sometimes.

i dont mind at all. oh,forgot to mention that we're not officially a pair of couple,yet. we're still moving slow,knowing each other. i know that hes to good to be true for me but hey,it doesnt hurt to try right? dating with him makes me feel warm lahh.its a good sign right? but still,i cant say directly that i love him yet. i wanted to,really.but before that,i just gotta know is he really into this. i cant deny that i'm still hesitating to move on to another guy,but i know that Sidia is a great guy&i'm sure he is for my own good:)

hope we can make this friendship into something more serious. i hope we can give each other a chance. all i wanted is u to please me with ur affection&kindness. i dont need ur money lahh. i have my parents money pun lahh:)
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment