tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

7.3.09

we've spent time together today.although its a lil akward at the beginning because i was sulking he cant took me to midvelly.hee.but its okk.we ate at ayza's for a while&&took a lil walk in metropoint.fyi,before we left my house,he left his phone at my room to charge it.by the time we got back,theres some missedcall&msg from a really gedik gall on his phone.ceh.when i ask her 'who is this' she ask me back 'who is this'.after having some rude words with her,she say that shes a fan of reject diamond(my bf's band) .huh.reasons..
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment