tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

22.2.09

today

i woke up,text him,brush my teath,go pee,took a shower&online.he didnt reply my text so i called him.texting & waiting for the top up he promised last night.such a boring morning&didnt know what to do next except eating.haha.ate some kueh mueh then fell assleep again.woke up in confusion&major headache.huhh.miss him.i kept hugging&snugling my pillow thinking of him.hee.hope we can meet up tomorow cause its been a week since we've met.
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment