tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

26.8.08

please dont say you still want me

last night apul msg me,at first it was just a normal conversation..but then he stared to ask wether i've replace him or not..i just couldnt bare to tell him that i've already had somebody else.he seems like hoping for us to be back together.. hmm...then i told him forget me.i bagged him to forget me,find a better girl.i bagged him "please dont tell me that you still want me,i dont want to hear all that coz its just gonna make me more confuse,i've made my decision and i dont want to turn back". i cant turn back,if i turn back its gonna hurt somebody else.i dont want that.. but still...i didnt have the courage to tell him that i'm now happy with somebody else. i want him to forget me!i dont want him get hurt every time he thinks about me. besides,i'm not that much of a girl.. i'm not worth it to be remember.. i'm not perfect,not even close.. hmmm...
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment