tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

25.8.08

moving along

something happened last night and to be honest i didnt like this situation and still cant accept the fact that i'm not important to him at all. its official that i'm just his puppet the whole time. huhh..i'm so damn damn damn stupid following what ever he want and say.its as if like i'm under his spell or something. but when i read all the msges between creep and teddy last night really touched me.i didnt mean to hurt teddys heart.then i started to think,is it worth it being crazyly in love with that creep jerk who doesnt know how to appriciate my feelings..or being so fully happy in comfort with teddy who can afford to fufill my every needs and gives me all the attention that i want.hehe.now i reallize that i'm not under creeps spells any more.. why should i.i've already got my beruang=) so maybe he can protect me from that freaking jerk spells.hehe.i'm so damn happy that i'm not confused any more.
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment