tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

9.4.11

perancangan bilik ku bila cuti sem nanti :)

ok ok,anggap lah bilik aku kecik mcm yg ni tp tak lawa mcm yg ni.huhu


i want to paint my room totally bright yellow.yelah,cause my room is small.biar nmpk luas sikit.

i want to put an open wardrobe right on the wall beside my bed. seriously suke sgt wardrobe mcm ni. sgt sgt kemas.

i gonna put a simple open shelve at the wall in front of my bed.

&&im gonna put this window frame mirror right beside the shelve. anggap lah shelve&mirror ni sbg dressing table aku.heee.org bujang lah kan.

&&&on the other side of my bed,i'll put a small laptop desk.




please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment