tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

30.7.10

i love

i love the way u say i love u. i love the way u hug&kiss me. i love the way u cudle with me. i love the way u make me angry. i love the way u tries to lie,but tak jd cause u're not profesional enough :P i love the way u miss me. i love the way u kiss my neck. i love the way u sniff around my neck. i love the way u kiss my back. i love the way u touch me gently. i love the way u smells my armpitt & u actually think it smells nice :DD i love the way u always compliment me eventhough i know that most of it are not true. i love the way u make me laugh like hell. i love the way we laugh like hell together. i love the way u make ur funny faces. i love the way u kiss my nose. i love the way u treats me like a little girl. i love ur smile. i love ur gigi manesss. i love ur big nose. i love ur big hair. i love ur hot & sexy body. i love the smell of ur skin. i'll fall even more crazy in love when u wear ur black giordano t shirt with ur grey topman jeans with that green boxer i gave u. i love the way i love me. i love u.
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment