tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

13.6.10

on my 18th year of living

its been fun lah kot.maybe cause aku dpt bf baru :))


for the first time,a someone called bf actually bought a bday cake for me.
sedeh kan?haha. syg Faez!!

&&this is what i gave to him on his bday last year. :))


picture ni was captured on our first date ever!hehe.


my first ever holiday without my parents. best la sial :)

the first time btl btl keluar dgn MAK faez. sgt mendebarkan.

aku dpt sambut kelahiran 4ekor kitten.
one of them is this albino like kitten.bulu die pelik sgt.mcm tak de bulu pun ade gak.haha
&&these are the other 3. sgt sgt nakal. Eeeeeee

di tempat kerje gak aku pertame kali nye bergaul jugak dgn girls sekeliling. sikit sikit ;P
i dont like girls,btw.

&&&&this is my second & the last to Euphoria. i had a blast babe!
aku g dgn girls shj pulak tu.mcm tak caye je.


please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment