tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

5.12.09

super sad

yea,im feeling super sad tonight. dont know why,dont ask why&&dont wanna to tell you why. hmm, hate it when those extream imagination gone bad gets the best of me. i really love my life. as in,my life right now. i wish time would just stand still in this perfect happy phase of my life. OR just let me feel happy.constantly.i really mean constantly happy every day. no matter what happens no matter what smacks me in the face but im still happy. all i wanted is to be happy. it'd really helps if i have the ability to push all the negative thoughts aside&&just have fun with my life&feel happy with the positif thoughts that i have. yup,buat bodoh je dgn bende yg aku tak suke&&move on dgn bende yg aku suke,no matter how sikit it is. i dont mind.

well,back to reality.those kindda wishes wont&will never happen.duhh. i'll just have to hold back. hold back everything. smile Shiela :)
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment