tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

13.10.09

W580i

that's my ex handphone.i ask Pn.Ruby this afternoon about my handphone&she said that all form5 can retrive thier handphone after SPM result.as in March next year. uhh. my school suxx. &i noticed something about my helmet.it seems round'ish' skit. &i feel like my body is way way smaller than the helmet itself. whatever lahh,as long helmet tu ade wizer. today i brought RM3 shj to school.haha. almost starve to death. cukup cukup makan je untk minyak&1 roti. after school,i went to buy some bakery stuff.can tell u what. but it's some bakery stuff laa. then i stoped by at a nasik lemak kukus stall. dah lame tak beli. sedapppp. as usual after eating nasik lemak,i fell asleep. ubat tido yg efisyen. then it's already 8o'clock. talked about some payment that 'we' have to handle before my SPM with my dad. get this,my school is throwing a graduation party for us seniors in our school. the fucking thing is,our school doesnt have our own big hall or pavilion. all we have is that sekangkang kere Dewan Saruta. haha. kesian pd kami. then we have to pay RM23 for 'sewe jubah'+food+pictures. dah la jubah pun buruk. warne hijau kot. then i have to pay RM25 to Kirin for two copies of text books. RM25 again,for our class t-shirt. total,RM73. yes. aku suke. other than school,i have to save a lil bit money of my own for my motorcycle. it starts to sound funny lah&dah tak pickup sgt. bwk rase berat je. sial. my breaks needs to be replace&so do my tyres&gear oil. bapak tekanan. money do kill people.
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment