tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

19.10.09

depressed

urghh,i cant get the image out of my mind. cant stop thinking of it. cant stop imagining it. cant hold myself together each time thinking of it. what's the fucking wrong with me? why am i making this such a big of a deal? i almost cried. almost. i'd prefer to keep every lil things to myself. i would never break down&cry just cause of that stupid habit. hate my life. i want to be alone. i'll leave everyone behind someday. when im ready.
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment