tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

15.9.09

i wanna i wanna i wanna touch u

kindda tired&sleepy today. idk why. went to his house this morning&got back before noon. then i slept till 4.45pm. my mom ask me to buy satay at Kajang cause its my brothers bday today.


oh,HappyBirtday to you lah my lil bro.


so i took a shower before going out&bla bla bla. then i went back. uhh.idk why but todays kindda suxx. bored. huhh,cant wait to finish school&get the hell out. get my own life.manage my own life. &&maybe change myself a little bit or more. moving foward&perhaps i have to leave someone behind.idk. if so,it could be a very sad moment lah for those who involved.
i love my life.i really do. its not that im not satisfied or anything. i am. i just need to improve more. yeah,i think have that 'wanting more' syndrome. it kindda hurt to see people around me getting thier life better,getting what they want&always. while im here,still the same&still standing on the same spot waiting for something that i dont even know what. im gonna make sure that i'll get what ever i want in any way that i can or want,no matter if its wrong or right. i dont care.
*Dear God,forgive me for i've sinned.


please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment