tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

2.8.09

another 19days till that regretfull day aniversary. damn mutherfucker it hurts me alot just by thinking&remembering it. if, if only i knew that we'd end with such tragedi. what ever can i do. i'm just human. just a girl. if only i knew. if only i knew. the same thing that kept running trough my mind is 'if only i knew'. if only i knew that u'd leave me for that muke pecah girl,i'd do anything just to prevent that. i'd try to be a better&good girl just for u. but i know,its kind of too late for me. yeah,i know i'm abit out of control&abit wild. but hey,as much wild my life could be,i'd be still standing by ur side supporting u. but what ever can i do,u've turned ur back away from me. u choosed for us to be in this pethetic way&left for us to die.

thats ur choice. now, our ex-aniversary is coming up. congrats,we've 'made it'. i'm gonna say this again&i'm gonna stick with it,dont blame me for this freaking crash if ur the one who gave up on us. fucking moron. cant describe how much i hate u,how much i've sacrificed for u,how disapointed i am&how ur such a pain in my ass. fucking shame on u bloody son of a bitch. my hope for our up coming ex-aniversary is a gift from heaven giving u syphilis caused from u'r sexual activities with ur gf. HAHA. id be laughing all the way lahh.
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment