tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

30.7.09

this is what i call Thursday

just lost him again.haha. how freaking many times do a girl has to loose a guy eh? but he did make a wise decision. we're great together but as friends. i love him.yes i do. but as someone thats older and wiser than me. i respect him alot. i like him alot. do wish someday we could work things out but not now lahh. already got someone to make my day:) although i'm not confident about this.but it doesnt hurt to try right? hes a great guy,i know he is. just hope that hes the great and perfect guy for me lahh.

mean while,my mum dok busy menanye about my wierd behavior lately. die syak aku ade bf baruu.haha. no comment. i tak nak involve kan mama okee. haha.
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment