tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

16.7.09

still,till this very moment

tipu lah kalu aku tak teringat.haha.it feels like bru smlm je kte g mid tgk wayang.haha. i remember the shoes u wore on that day. i remember that black sweater&that white t shirt. i dont miss any second of it,its just theres been alot of flash back lately. its kind of killing me. i hate this. i kept remembering stuff.like when u use to pick me up from school& were on the motorcycle cruising along the MRR2 highway:) its way fun while it last. still remember when u said that u like watching me eating. u bought me my fav nasik ayam hailam:) i still remember when we first know each other,how we know each other. i still remember theres this day when u gave me money for me to spent. u were so perfect then. but u're not anymore. i still remember each&every place that we've been,drove,walk&go together;(( how in the world could i erase my memories with u if theres to much to many memories every where!? i cant even look at my dining room cause of u. i still remember how i love to sniff around ur shoulder&how i love to cuddle ur 'perut':)


dont tell me that u didnt even think or remembers all of those stuff for atleast once each day. i know u miss those moments too.i know u're still thinking of it too.i know u are.haha. what in the hell am i talking shit about?

please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment