tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

18.2.09

traped

yestreday was horrible.didnt know which to chose.what to say.afraid that i would regret,i had to bite my toung.i know i wnated to but i couldnt bare to.its not you whos going too chnage,believe me.its gonne be me.i'm not gonna be that girl anymore.since you've said you're not gonna love me like before,then i'll not gonna be like before.once you've said it yesterday,i started to think.is chosing you was a mistake?i cried like a maniac till i fall asleep last night.yes,i did.you'll regret saying those words one day.i wont demand.i wont be needing anything from you anymore.i wont say anything for now on since i'm such a bad person.you've apologize&you're forgive but i'll never forget.we're not special anymore:,(
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment