tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

10.11.08

cant say im in love

i want to make a really fresh start for next year.seems its going to be SPM for me next year.want to work harder,study header&&play harder.hehe. i just want to make my life straight foward next year.cant wait for changes.cant wait for suprises.cant wait for new friends.&&ofcourse im not gonna cheat in my exams anymore.i hope.=) i know its going to be a very exciting year.i can feel it.right now i keep repeating the same REJECT DIAMOND/Keanggunanmu song again&again.hehe.i miss him alot aint i?=)
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment