tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

20.10.08

future

honestly,i hate talking or hearing about the future that awaits us.it makes me even more nervous&&depressed when you said that you wanted to do further study at malacca next year.i know&&i expected next year would be so hard for me to go trough.. the way you talk about it as if like we're not gonna see each other for a very long time,eventhough you deny it. i feel like it could tear us apart.. thats why i ask you about that "together" stuff.. i was afraid.. afraid of loosing you.. afraid to be torn.. afraid to be foolishly lonely.. i know...like you've said,"its for our future". but there're still posibilities that you could meet somebody else there.. i just want you to always think of me were ever you go or what ever you do.just think of me,remember me as i always think of you each&&every second.honestly,it makes me cry when ever you talk about this. for example,like that saturday night..fyi,i was being so quite because i was crying.i promise i will never fall apart.atleast not infront of you.today,i almost cried when you talked about it.i dont know what to say.i hope everything would be fine.everything would be alright,although its not gonna stay like it were before...

please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment