tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

6.9.08

my real self&&life



this is me talking on the fucking phone,its a candid pic actually.i was at b.b with pejah,naem&&pisang waiting for haziq.the day naem blanje us shisha.hehe.it happened weeks ago bebe.. i was pujuk'ing' apul on the damn phone like usual.he was gonna ask me out that evening but unfortunantly i went out with my friends with out telling him earlier.. huh.. i know this incident happened weeks ago but its still stuck in my mind.dont know why.at that time i was so busy with my scandal&&friends.i feel so totally guilty.to honest,i've lied to him like a thousand times.i wasnt being 100% honest to him at all after all this years.yup.thats the real me. i'm not an honest person. i'm a liar.i lie to everyone about myself. but not my feeling to others.&& i'm not a seriuos kind of person. i'm still a damn kid.i cant love u instantly damn it!! i dont know why but i dont feel a thing! i dont know who or what i am any more.i feel so guilty to everyone...
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment