tauke

My photo
DOB 5/6/92. an investment analysis student in UITM Dungun Terengganu. i hate catching up,things are moving too fast nowdays.i'd prefer to live in my own constant world:)

bloggers

bile dah datang melawat blog saye ni,tinggalkan lah jejak anda dengan mengkomen entry saye ye:)

15.8.08

choices

i meet apul about a year ago and at first it was wonderfull but a year past and everything began to turn so boring....and i'm fed up with his rude ways of treating me. as if that i'm his puppet wife or something. i know i should left him a long2 time ago but i couldnt cause i dont have any replacement. and i'm afraid other boys wont accept me like apul did.. i didnt have the courage to tell him that i dont love him like i did before cause i dont want to break a guys heart.. we have too many memories together.. but now,everything is changed... i've changed.. and last nite teddy had made an offer that i couldnt resist. he promise to be loyal,to love me and accept me the way i am.. and i'm so totally touched. he's willing to break up with his gf for me. but am i willing to break up with apul for him?? i'm still confused. the truth is,i'm not sure if i still love apul or not.and i'm not sure if i really like teddy or not.. so,i gave teddy and myself 2,3 month to think about everything.. i just dont want to regret...
please do leave your comment and dont forget to like this blog.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment